Power: single phase, 110V/60Hz, double insulated
Collet type: 2.4mm
Step 1: Press shaft lock button, unscrew the collet nut anticlockwise (take out the collet nut).
Step 2: Use one bit to insert the hole and make the bit into the hole. Take it out and re-insert it again for several times because the hole is tight when it is made out from factory.
Step 3:Press shaft lock button and tighten the collet clockwise securely. But avoid excess tightening of the collet nut in case of damage in the nut.
Step 4: connect the cord.
Step 5: When using the product to drill your nail, you can adjust the rotating speed by sliding the speed switch.
Step 6: unscrew the nut and change other bits as you do it in step 1~step 3.
1. Always unplug the tool when you change accessory/collet or finish using the machine.
2. Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running.
3. Never use a damaged bit.
4. The machine is not waterproof. Please keep away from water. If the machine falls into water, unplug it immediately and do not touch the water.
5. Do not touch the bit or collet after using it
because the bit and collet are too hot to be touched by bare hands.
6. Keep dust out of your eyes and lungs by using a protective eyewear or a dust mask.
7. When not used, tool must be stored in a dry place and kept beyond the reach of children.
1 x Electric Pen-Shape Nail Drill Pink
1 x AC adaptor (US standard)
1 x User manual (in English)
1 x 30pc Professional bit set
1 x 6 Bit set
1 x 5pc
buffing bit set
60 x sanding bands in 3 different grits-course, medium, and fine
1 x Professional 3 step buffer for fast, super shiny nails in only a couple of seconds
1 x Professional 6 sided sander/buffer
Light-weight design for precise operation
Suitable for Professional salon, Studio or Home Use. Suitable for pedicure and manicure.
Quiet and Smooth. Can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nai
Portable & Easy to carry out
Multi use: carving, engraving, routing, grinding, sharpening, sanding, polishing, drilling and so on